According to the Federal Energy Management Program studies, along with independent surveys, on average, a predictive maintenance program will enhance savings in the following areas:
- Return on maintenance investment: 10 times
- Reduction in maintenance costs: 25% to 30%
- Elimination of breakdowns: 70% to 75%
- Reduction in downtime: 35% to 45%
- Increase in production: 20% to 25%
Below are some samples of different types applications where Infrared Thermography was used.
AC duct appears to be unattached, insulation falling through register.
CB Feeder Panel appears to have stage B Developed Overheating Delta T 42 C at 2&3.
Fuel Tank Level Detection.
Appears to be moisture in the ceiling and wall.
Electrical panel appears to have a 2nd stage overheating at maxp 2 & 3, 6 & 7. Delta T at maxp 2 is 11.5C
Master bedroom wall appears to having missing or improperly installed insulation.
Master bath appears to have a leak in the shower seal.